Outside The Box
Music Grade: Easy-Medium
Composer: Gary P. Gilroy, Shawn Glyde & Nate Bourg
Performance Time: 6:17
|Drill||Included Drill Sizes|
Drill Designer: Serge Walsh
Total Drill Sets: 39
ABOUT THE SHOW
Thinking outside the box is to think differently, unconventionally and from a new perspective. Born from the â€œnine dotsâ€ puzzle popularized in the late 1960â€™s, the process of lateral thought is masterfully captured in this sophisticated piece for small bands.
What's Included in the Price?
- Regional Exclusivity
- Music and Drill are protected on a first come-first serve basis. Exclusivity is available in your surrounding area; in an approximately 100 mile radius, regardless of state lines.
- Comprehensive Music Package
- 8 1/2 x 11 Scores and parts delivered electronically (Landscape and Flip Folder size).
- Wind and Percussion Scores that are lined up with the same amount of measures on each page.
- 3, 4 and 5 bass drum parts.
- Bass Clarinet part, Bari Sax part, Horn in Bb part, and Low Brass parts in Treble Clef.
- Digital Drill Design Package
- All available adaptable drill sizes included
- PDF portfolio containing drill charts and coordinate sheets
- Pyware files for editing (Pyware 9 or higher required)
- Drill animation in Quicktime format