Music Grade: Easy-Medium
Composer: Gary P. Gilroy, Murray Gusseck & Nate Bourg
Performance Time: 6:38
|Drill||Included Drill Sizes|
Drill Designer: Jack Chambers
Total Drill Sets: 44
ABOUT THE SHOW
We live in a dimension of constant revolution. All things, whether we realize it or not, are in constant motion. Gary has composed a dark, rhythmic work that embodies the basic principals of cyclical motion. An ideal vehicle for smaller bands that need musical and conceptual content!
What's Included in the Price?
- Regional Exclusivity
- Music and Drill are protected on a first come-first serve basis. Exclusivity is available in your surrounding area; in an approximately 100 mile radius, regardless of state lines.
- Comprehensive Music Package
- 8 1/2 x 11 Scores and parts delivered electronically (Landscape and Flip Folder size).
- Wind and Percussion Scores that are lined up with the same amount of measures on each page.
- 3, 4 and 5 bass drum parts.
- Bass Clarinet part, Bari Sax part, Horn in Bb part, and Low Brass parts in Treble Clef.
- Digital Drill Design Package
- All available adaptable drill sizes included
- PDF portfolio containing drill charts and coordinate sheets
- Pyware files for editing (Pyware 9 or higher required)
- Drill animation in Quicktime format