Midnight In Transylvania
Music Grade: Medium-Advanced
Composer: Key Poulan, Shawn Glyde and Dan Bryan
Performance Time: 7:52
|Drill||Included Drill Sizes|
Drill Designer: Myron Rosander
Total Drill Sets: 62
ABOUT THE SHOW
Few stories have been as persistent and haunting through the ages as those of vampires in the forbidding far reaches of what is now Romania. Midnight in Transylvania captures the aura of these stories as if told over a campfire to wide-eyed youngsters quaking at the slightest rustle of leaves.Set between the hours of 9:00 P.M. to Midnight, the bewitching hours are each introduced by the tolling of a bell (chime), announcing the next phase of whatever is about to happen next when one lets down their guard.
What's Included in the Price?
- Site-Based Exclusivity
- Music and Drill will be protected on a first come-first serve basis, for each contest performance location you will be attending during the current marching season. This policy will protect each band program purchasing music and/or drill with exclusivity, based on their performance schedule, providing a one-of-a-kind show at each contest location regardless of state lines.
- Qualifying Contests excluded
- Comprehensive Music Package
- Most Key Poulan Music shows are available in Full InstrumentationÂ®, Reduced InstrumentationÂ®, and/or SimplifiedÂ® wind versions, designed so that you can pick the parts from each version that work best for your band, and build exactly the instrumentation you need! ($100 extra for additional versions)
- Our exclusive Pit by the NumbersÂ® Percussion is designed to be used for any size front ensemble section. Choose from 3, 4 or 5 bass drums.
- Delivered in printed format only (shipping included in price)
- Digital Drill Design Package
- All adaptable drill sizes included
- PDF portfolio containing drill charts and coordinate sheets
- Pyware files for editing (Pyware 9 or higher required)
- Drill animation in Quicktime format