The Rise And Fall Of Rome
Music Grade: Medium
Composer: Key Poulan and Leonard Bedoian
Performance Time: 7:15
|Drill||Included Drill Sizes|
Drill Designer: Serge Walsh
Total Drill Sets: 45
ABOUT THE SHOW
This is not your typical Roman-themed show. The Rise and Fall of Rome isnâ€™t about the political or military reasons why the Roman Empire fell, but rather explores the wonders of Roman architecture and the influence that religion had on the ancient civilization.
What's Included in the Price?
- Site-Based Exclusivity
- Music and Drill will be protected on a first come-first serve basis, for each contest performance location you will be attending during the current marching season. This policy will protect each band program purchasing music and/or drill with exclusivity, based on their performance schedule, providing a one-of-a-kind show at each contest location regardless of state lines.
- Qualifying Contests excluded
- Comprehensive Music Package
- Most Key Poulan Music shows are available in Full InstrumentationÂ®, Reduced InstrumentationÂ®, and/or SimplifiedÂ® wind versions, designed so that you can pick the parts from each version that work best for your band, and build exactly the instrumentation you need! ($100 extra for additional versions)
- Our exclusive Pit by the NumbersÂ® Percussion is designed to be used for any size front ensemble section. Choose from 3, 4 or 5 bass drums.
- Delivered in printed format only (shipping included in price)
- Digital Drill Design Package
- All adaptable drill sizes included
- PDF portfolio containing drill charts and coordinate sheets
- Pyware files for editing (Pyware 9 or higher required)
- Drill animation in Quicktime format