Music Grade: Easy-Medium
Composer: Gary P. Gilroy & Nathan Eby
Performance Time: 6:02
|Drill||Included Drill Sizes|
Drill Designer: Myron Rosander
Total Drill Sets: 44
ABOUT THE SHOW
The grim and ghastly, the sinister and spooky, the creepy and freaky; we both love and hate to be terrified. Gary has conjured the most recognizable spine-tingling motifs and created a work of stunning originality. Engaging and visually evocative, your audience will be right where you want them in the first 30 seconds.
What's Included in the Price?
- Regional Exclusivity
- Music and Drill are protected on a first come-first serve basis. Exclusivity is available in your surrounding area; in an approximately 100 mile radius, regardless of state lines.
- Comprehensive Music Package
- 8 1/2 x 11 Scores and parts delivered electronically (Landscape and Flip Folder size).
- Wind and Percussion Scores that are lined up with the same amount of measures on each page.
- 3, 4 and 5 bass drum parts.
- Bass Clarinet part, Bari Sax part, Horn in Bb part, and Low Brass parts in Treble Clef.
- Digital Drill Design Package
- All available adaptable drill sizes included
- PDF portfolio containing drill charts and coordinate sheets
- Pyware files for editing (Pyware 9 or higher required)
- Drill animation in Quicktime format