Music Grade: 2
Performance Time: 4:57
|Drill||Included Drill Sizes|
Classification: Sch Reg A/Sch A
Drill Designer: Mitch Rogers
Total Drill Sets: 40
ABOUT THE SHOW
Enter the deepest, most unknown reaches of the mind. Utilizing dark textures and sound effects, this piece takes the audience by the hand into the fascinating world or neurology.
What's Included in the Price?
- Wind/Percussion Score and Parts
- Hard-copy format only
- Digital Drill Design Package
- Convenient download format
- All adaptable drill sizes included
- PDF portfolio containing drill charts
- Pyware files for editing (Pyware 9 or higher required)
- Quicktime Drill Animation
- Contest Protection*
- Drill will be contest protected, on a first come-first serve basis, for each contest performance location you will be attending during the current marching season. This policy will protect each band purchasing drill with exclusivity, based on their performance schedule, providing a one-of-a-kind show at each contest location regardless of state lines. Participation in WGI Championships requires an additional license rental fee of $500 on all non-Row Loff shows).
*Row-Loff Productions shows carry only 100-mile radius exclusivity on DRILL ONLY and standard features may differ from others. Price includes license rental for one competitive season only.