Romeo & Juliet: UNDEAD
Music Grade: Medium-Advanced
Composer: Gary P. Gilroy & Shawn Glyde
Performance Time: 7:19
|Drill||Included Drill Sizes|
Drill Designer: Serge Walsh
Total Drill Sets: 51
ABOUT THE SHOW
The most enduring and celebrated love story of all time...incomplete? Master composer Gary P. Gilroy brings the long lost Act 3 to the stage as Juliet and her Romeo finally see eternity together, undead. As the heartbeats slowly but surely reignite, our star-crossed lovers are reanimated, recommitted and rebelling, 'til death (of undeath) do they part! With the zombie culture still in full effect, this hugely clever spin on two classics will have your students showing up early at band camp!
What's Included in the Price?
- Regional Exclusivity
- Music and Drill are protected on a first come-first serve basis. Exclusivity is available in your surrounding area; in an approximately 100 mile radius, regardless of state lines.
- Comprehensive Music Package
- 8 1/2 x 11 Scores and parts delivered electronically (Landscape and Flip Folder size).
- Wind and Percussion Scores that are lined up with the same amount of measures on each page.
- 3, 4 and 5 bass drum parts.
- Bass Clarinet part, Bari Sax part, Horn in Bb part, and Low Brass parts in Treble Clef.
- Digital Drill Design Package
- All available adaptable drill sizes included
- PDF portfolio containing drill charts and coordinate sheets
- Pyware files for editing (Pyware 9 or higher required)
- Drill animation in Quicktime format