Music Grade: Medium
Composer: Gary P. Gilroy & Aaron Hines
Performance Time: 8:08
|Drill||Included Drill Sizes|
Drill Designer: Jeff Fackler
Total Drill Sets: 63
ABOUT THE SHOW
If nothing is truly grander than nature, then "The Climb" is the grandest production ever put on the field. Take your fans on a scenic hike of awesome beauty and thrilling adventure, ascending onto a stunning snowcapped mountaintop to look out over the breathtaking spectacle that has just been conquered. The frenetic descent to the base of our mountain comes to a majestic, climactic finale that is sure to give your band the finish they've always looked for. Full of relatable visual potential and costuming opportunities using harnesses, ropes and more!
What's Included in the Price?
- Site-Based Exclusivity
- Music and Drill will be protected on a first come-first serve basis, for each contest performance location you will be attending during the current marching season. This policy will protect each band program purchasing music and/or drill with exclusivity, based on their performance schedule, providing a one-of-a-kind show at each contest location regardless of state lines.
- Qualifying Contests excluded
- Comprehensive Score & Parts Package
- Site-Based Exclusivity: Music with exclusivity, based on your performance schedule, providing a one-of-a-kind show at each contest location regardless of state lines.
- Drill Writer's Dream Kit - give your drill writer every edge for writing great drill!
- Drill score: wind and percussion scores reduced to one page for a snapshot of who's playing what and when to optimize staging and GE.
- Audio files: The entire show split into movements and saved as separate audio files in OGG format for Pyware.
- Count Sheet: Phrase by phrase breakdown of the music including key musical events and GE suggestions.
- XML files exported directly from the notation software (these files are in raw format and import behavior may be erratic).
- 15-minute consultation on GE suggestions, flags, props, show modifications, etc.
- 8Â½ x 11 Scores and parts delivered electronically (both Landscape and Flip Folder size).
- Wind and Percussion Scores that are lined up with the same amount of measures on each page.
- 3, 4 and 5 bass drum parts.
- Downloadable Student Practice Files with a recording of Full Band, Winds Only, Full Percussion, Battery Only, & Front Ensemble Only.
- Bass Clarinet part, Bari Sax part, Horn in Bb part, Low Brass parts in Treble Clef, and Electric Bass part.
- Drill charts and coordinate sheets in PDF, Pyware and Quicktime* format
- One adaptable drill size
- Pyware version 10 or higher required
- Drill Animation of standard pre-written drill included. Additional fee for drill animation for Custom Drill Adaptations
Price includes license rental for one competitive season only.