Music Grade: 4
Performance Time: 5:21
|Drill||Included Drill Sizes|
Classification: Sch Reg A/Sch A
Drill Designer: Jeff Fackler
Total Drill Sets: 47
ABOUT THE SHOW
**Charted color guard are optional
"Relativity" evokes concepts from Einstein's theory of relativity, demanding high energies and redefining fundamental ideas. The work progresses through different nebulous aspects otherwise unknown to reality and to this universe. It is a constant acceleration of motion and fluidity.
These results have gravitational like influences occurring throughout the middle section of the work. By the end of the piece, the concept of time dilation comes into effect which cause the tempos to be light and evokes soft warm qualities. Passages of time slow down for objects moving closer to the speed of light. This piece is structured around these ideas, in part, to offer plenty of options when designing a show that best suits one's needs as both designers and performers. - Fred Emory Smith.
What's Included in the Price?
- Wind/Percussion Score and Parts
- Hard-copy format only
- Digital Drill Design Package
- Convenient download format
- All adaptable drill sizes included
- PDF portfolio containing drill charts
- Pyware files for editing (Pyware 9 or higher required)
- Quicktime Drill Animation
- Contest Protection*
- Drill will be contest protected, on a first come-first serve basis, for each contest performance location you will be attending during the current marching season. This policy will protect each band purchasing drill with exclusivity, based on their performance schedule, providing a one-of-a-kind show at each contest location regardless of state lines. Participation in WGI Championships requires an additional license rental fee of $500 on all non-Row Loff shows).
*Row-Loff Productions shows carry only 100-mile radius exclusivity on DRILL ONLY and standard features may differ from others. Price includes license rental for one competitive season only.